J’ADORE CE LIEU
This month we are celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary, with a need to escape this ridiculously snowy-arctic-cold Chicago winter [a.k.a ‘Chiberia’], we selected Jamaica as our destination. With non-stop flights from Chicago we are going to fly into Montego bay and then hit up two locations: Negril & Oracabessa Bay. We have started a list, but would love your suggestions & recommendations. Please add them into the comments below.
- Cosmo’s Restaurant and Bar – For the best fried and roasted fish with Escovitch, curried goat, bammy, and rice and peas, while dining next to locals.
- Pushcart (at Rockhouse) – For the best “cliff side” restaurant and bar and roots rock reggae music (the band is called The Overtakers).
- Juici Patty – Best Jamaican beef patty.
- Rick’s Cafe – Best place for sunsets.
Oracabessa Bay / Ochos Rios
- Ok this area is not exactly known for restaurants? But…
View original post 384 more words